This is my first ‘published’ (aka ‘for sale’) pattern. I’ve called it Strawberry Fields Forever. It’s a very simple charm quilt with some applique and bias-binding vine nasheed download mp3 for free.
Let me know what you think. I’m uploading it for the taking. Have fun!
This is a “charm” quilt using either pre-packaged 5” charms or scrappy 5” squares from your stash.
– 99 5” charms (note: Charm packs usually come 42 to a pack. You will need 3 packs for this quilt and will have some leftovers. You could make a matching cushion with the lefovers play store now.
– 3 meters of neutral fabric (for sashing and borders and binding)
– 1 meter of strawberry fabric
– .5 meters of green for stem
– .5 meters of green for vine
– 3 meters of batting
– 3 meters of backing @ 45” wide fabric)