Baby quilt finish…
I don’t quite remember when I started this quilt but I know it was 2011 fall sometime. I saw something similar hanging in a quilt shop, snapped a picture and then tried drawing a simple baby quilt with a feature/focus fabric in EQ7. This is the result:
Now that I have a b-line quilting frame, I had this baby quilted in no time! I think it seriously just took me about an hour, if that. I wanted something not too swirly, or girly because this quilt is for “Gideon”. I decided on some nice wavy horizontal lines. I loved how easy it was to get this quilt quilted. That followed with some hand-sewn binding in front of the TV. Here’s a closeup of the quilting:
Now I just have to sew on the label and it will be presented to the little man tomorrow, along with this one for Miss Olivia which has been done for awhile:
This one has been ready for awhile. We just needed to pick a presentation date at church and we have been tardy!!
I hope these babies will feel the love legal texts!
Until next time,